Voltaren Rapid 25mg 30 Tablets - *IN-STORE CONSULTATION REQUIRED*
Voltaren Rapid 25 tablets provide short-term treatment of painful conditions where inflammation (swelling) is a problem, such as back or joint pain, muscle strains, sprains, tendinitis and dental pain. It provides relief of the symptoms of acute migraine attacks and period pain.
Voltaren Rapid 25 tablets contain the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), diclofenac. Diclofenac works to relieve pain and reduce inflammation (swelling). The active ingredient is rapidly and completely absorbed from the sugar-coated tablets.
Each tablet contains:
Diclofenac Potassium 25mg
Adults: Initially 2 tablets then if necessary, 1 or 2 tablets every 8 hours.
Children 14yrs+: Initially 1 tablet then if necessary, 1 tablet every 8 hours.
Not recommended in children under 14yrs.
Swallow whole with liquid.
Take during or immediately after food.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking if:
- You have stomach or intestinal problems and have suffered heartburn of discomfort after taking NSAIDS in the past,
- you suffer from asthma,
- you suffer from heart, liver or kidney disease,
- you have high blood pressure
- you have a bleeding disorder.
- If symptoms persist for more than 3 days, consult your doctor.