First Response Instream Pregnancy Test 3 pack
ll pregnancy tests are not the same. With its sensitive technology, our FIRST RESPONSE™ Early Result In-Stream Pregnancy Test can detect very low levels of the pregnancy hormone hCG 6 days before the day of your missed period (5 days before expected period). The sooner you know you are pregnant, the sooner you can take better care of yourself and your baby. FIRST RESPONSE™ - let us tell you first. Product Features: Can detect pregnancy 6 days before the day of a missed period 1 Over 99% accurate Test any time of the day Results ready in 3 minutes Easy to use
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. ESSENTIAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Single use device.
- Do not reuse.
- For in-vitro diagnostic use. (Not to be taken internally).
- Do not use this product after the expiry date.
- Instream pregnancy test, 3 pack
- Test any time of the day
- Results ready in 3 minutes
- Easy to use
1. Remove test stick from foil wrapper and take off the replaceable protective cap. 2. Holding the test stick by the Thumb Grip with the Absorbent Tip pointing downward and the Result Window facing away from your body, place the Absorbent Tip in your urine stream for 5 seconds only. It is recommended to use a watch/clock to time 5 seconds. (You may collect your urine in a clean, dry cup and immerse the entire Absorbent Tip in the urine for 5 seconds only if preferred.) 3. With the Absorbent Tip still pointing downward, replace the protective cap* and lay the stick on a dry flat surface with the Result Window facing up. 4. You may soon see a pink colour moving across the Result Window to indicate that the test is working. 5. Read your results at 3 minutes, but within 10 minutes * Replacement of the protective cap is not necessary for the proper functioning of this test. The protective cap allows you to save the test in order to show a positive result to your partner or doctor.